When it comes to sequencing, there are a few things that trip yoga teachers up time and time again. Jason’s back on the podcast today to talk about several of the mistakes he’s made himself through the years and how he’s shifted his approach to sequencing to overcome these challenges.
The 4 common obstacles to clear yoga sequencing we address are:
* physical imbalances
* lack of consistency
* student turnover or tension
* limited sequencing education
RECOMMENDED AND RELATED LINKS:
Mastering the Art of Yoga Sequencing is open for enrollment!
– Episode 125: Yoga and Astrology – When the Stars (and Your Chakras) Align
– Episode 236: Why sequencing is your most important skill as a modern yoga teacher
Previous podcasts about the art of teaching yoga with Jason:
– Episode 119: Jason’s Thoughts on Creative Sequencing
– Episode 185: How to Sequence Online Yoga Classes
– On Leadership in Yoga
– How to Stay in Your Lane as a Yoga Teacher
– Having a Strong Point of View Without Minimizing Others