I am so excited to share this new season of Yogaland with you!
This week, we kick off the season with a live episode that Jason and I recorded at triyoga in London during Jason’s recent teacher training. If you’re a long-time listener, you might know that both Jason and I identify as introverts. So, we understand why some students tend to shy away from speaking up or asking questions in a large group settings. Jason encourages engagement by asking students in his trainings to split into smaller groups and share what they love about the practice. Today, we’re answering those questions ourselves, so you can get to know us a little bit better, too.
- Our yoga origin stories (why we went to our first yoga class, what it was like, and what kept us coming back!)
- What teachers have been most influential for us through the years and how different approaches to the practice have helped us become the yoga practitioners we are today
- How and why we decided to make the leap from student to teacher
- How we feel that podcasting is similar and different from teaching yoga
RECOMMENDED AND RELATED LINKS
WRITE A YOGA PODCAST REVIEW
If you like the podcast, please leave a review or rating on iTunes! It makes it easier for others to find the podcast. If you don’t know how to leave a review, here are some step by step instructions. Woohoo! So easy!
SHOUT-OUT TO OUR SPONSORS
- Women shouldn’t have to compromise when it comes to feminine products. And, with Lola, there are no compromises. Lola products are 100 percent natural, made of 100 percent organic cotton with no added chemicals, fragrances, synthetics, or dyes. Plus, they now offer new hypoallergenic cleansing wipes. Their online subscription service is fully customizable, so it’s one less thing to worry about. For 40 percent off all subscriptions, visit Mylola.com and enter code YOGALAND40 when you subscribe.
- Betabrand is an innovative brand of pants based right up the road from me in San Francisco. These dress yoga pants are made of a thicker, wrinkle-resistant fabric than yoga pants, so they are dressy enough for work, but are comfortable and stretchy enough for yoga class. They come in several different styles and colors so you’re sure to find a pair that suits your lifestyle and look. For get 20% off your dress pant yoga pants visit betabrand.com/yogaland today.