On this episode Jason answers listener Kat’s question, “How do I make sure I’m not leaving anyone out as I teach my mixed level power yoga classes?”
Jason acknowledges how difficult this can be for everyone in the room and he has some really great tactical strategies to share including:
* Sequencing in such a way that everyone can participate in some way and experience the progression of building a pose
* Diffusing tension with humor
* Encouraging students to engage in their yoga practice as a learning process. No kicking stones because you can’t do a pose!
* Helping students see that thoughts are not always solid
* Pitching your studio to do a beginning yoga series
WRITE A REVIEW
If you like the podcast, please leave a review or rating on iTunes! It makes it easier for others to find the podcast. If you don’t know how to leave a review, here are some step by step instructions. Woohoo! So easy!