Jason and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in early October — that’s a whole DECADE of wedded bliss, you guys! In an unusual moment of sentimentality, we decided to share a bit more about our relationship, yoga and marriage in this special yoga podcast episode.
We reflect on:
– How we went from colleagues to dating to married
– How we moved from student-teacher relationship (and editor-writer relationship) to romantic partnership
– How we balance our work relationship with our home life
– The huge role that yoga has played in our relationship from day one, and how it continues to help us to relate to each other and even navigate our differences
– The parallels we draw between being in a long-term relationship with another person and being a long-time yoga student
RECOMMENDED AND RELATED LINKS
WRITE A YOGA PODCAST REVIEW
If you like the podcast, please leave a review or rating on iTunes! It makes it easier for others to find the podcast. If you don’t know how to leave a review, here are some step by step instructions. Woohoo! So easy!
SHOUT-OUT TO OUR SPONSORS
1. It’s been about a year since Sunbasket has been a sponsor of Yogaland. Each week, I get a Sunbasket box delivered to my door and I still get excited! The recipes are creative and delicious with organic produce and clean ingredients. I do the Paleo plan but there are many to choose from — Vegetarian, Vegan, Lean & Clean, Quick & Easy, & Mediterranean, to name just a few. Go to sunbasket.com/yogaland to get $35 off your first order.
2. I’m so delighted to have Fabletics as a sponsor! Their clothes fit so well — no, I do not feel like I am stuffing myself into a sausage casing. And the styles are seriously SO. CUTE. Plus, you literally cannot be their price point anywhere. As a special offer to Yogaland listeners, get TWO PAIRS OF LEGGINGS FOR $24. Yep, you read that correctly. Go to fabletics.com/yogaland and enter promo code YOGALAND at checkout.
3. Follain is a clean beauty retailer that believes that no one should have to compromise their health for beauty. They are uncompromising — some might say relentless — in the quest to find the best products. I have their Clean Essentials Kit and I love it — I’ve been using it while we travel and my very sensitive skin is happy and hydrated. You can try the Clean Essentials Kit today for $22 (that’s over 50% off!). Go to follain.com/yogaland to get four everyday, non-toxic skin essentials!
4. Instead of buying things new, Poshmark allows you to shop from millions of closets across America. When you download the Poshmark app, you’ll find clothes for women, men, and children. I found kids brands like Circo & Gap, and my own favorite brands like Anthropologie & Mother. Yogaland listeners get $5 off your first purchase! Just enter the invite code: YOGALAND when you sign up. That’s invite code: YOGALAND