This week, I am so excited to share an with Insight Yoga founder Sarah Powers. Sarah has been a huge influence on my yoga practice, my meditation practice, and my life.
Here’s what we talk about:
* Yoga and parenting: How Sarah introduced her daughter to yoga and what impact she believes growing up in a yoga family had on her daughter
* How Sarah and Ty came to the decision to home school their daughter and how that decision made Sarah a better yoga teacher
* Why continuing to make time to attend workshops and retreats as a student is still an essential part of Sarah’s life
* She talks about the amount of time it took for her to feel confident as a yoga teacher, especially since she brings so many different elements of yoga, meditation, Buddhism, and psychology into her teaching
* Plus, she offers some practical advice for yoga teachers
RECOMMENDED AND RELATED LINKS
WRITE A YOGA PODCAST REVIEW
If you like the podcast, please leave a review or rating on iTunes! It makes it easier for others to find the podcast. If you don’t know how to leave a review, here are some step by step instructions. Woohoo! So easy!
SHOUT-OUT TO OUR SPONSORS
1. LOLA is a female-founded company offering 100 organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. For every purchase, LOLA donates feminine care products to homeless shelters across the U.S. For 40% off all subscriptions, visit mylola.com and enter the code YOGALAND40 when you subscribe.
2. Care/of is a monthly subscription vitamin service made from high, quality ingredients personally tailored to your exact needs. Their short quiz asks you about your diet, health goals, and lifestyle choices and uses these answers to create personalized vitamin packs just for you. For 25% off your first month of personalized care/of vitamins, visit takecareof.com and enter promo code YOGALAND.
3. Storyworth makes it easy and fun for loved ones to tell their stories. Simply purchase a subscription for someone you love and each week Storyworth will send them a question about their life. After a year, stories are bound in a beautiful book. For $20 off, visit storyworth.com/yogaland when you subscribe.
4. Away is a new kind of luggage that is designed to be resilient resourceful and essential to the way you travel today. They use high-quality materials at a lower price point than other brands because they sell directly on the Internet. For $20 off a suitcase, visit awaytravel.com/yogaland and use promo code YOGALAND at checkout.
5. Omax3 Ulta-Pure is the purest Omega 3 fatty acid supplement on the market. Omax puts their product through an intense distillation process to remove saturated fats, toxins, and PCPs, so you’re left with a really pure product. Go to tryomax.com/yogaland to get a box of Omax3 Ultra-Pure for free with your first purchase.
6. ModCloth is your go-to to get your closet ready with adorable, fresh pieces. The company celebrates all women, which is why they offer a full range of sizes, from XXS to 4X. To get 15% off your purchase of $100 or more, go to MODCLOTH.com and enter code YOGALAND at checkout.