A little note from Andrea about the gift guides: I had so much fun putting these together this year. These are all gifts I’d love to give or receive — you’ll find a mix of handmade, non-toxic, eco-friendly, and just plain old fun items.
This one is inspired by a yoga friend who always looks pulled together. She knows who she is and knows what she loves: Simplicity, luxury, and function.
1. She’s been deemed the “First Lady of Yoga,” by the New York Times, but in her beautiful book, Saidman proves that she’s her own person with an important, powerful story to tell. Available on Amazon.
2. Gypsy Souls Unite Sweater Knit Savasana Pullover by Spiritual Gangster. $72.00.
3. Beautiful notecards by Seattle-based designer, Allie Seidel. Both strong & soft card, $4.50.
4. This Levels print by Onzie is classic enough but fun, modern, and flattering, $74.00.
5. The most intoxicating, delicious body oil that exists. Aesop Geranium Leaf Hydrating Body Treatment, $35.00.
6. Rose Gold ring handmade by German designer, Lebenslutiger. $66.00.
7. Yoginis, designers, and twin sisters, Zoe and Kaja Foat create eco-friendly yoga to street clothes you want to wear all day. Gypsy Jumpsuit, $158.00.
8. According to their web site, S’well keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and drinks hot for 12. But really, they had me at their gorgeous designs. Choose from a variety of price points and colors. Rose Gold, $42.00