Essential Yoga Anatomy Course
Jason is excited to be the first teacher to offer long format education courses on Yogaglo.com. Designed for teachers and serious practitioners, the Essential Yoga Anatomy Course contains 19 hours of ongoing education that you can practice at your own pace (course content is accessible for a full year) online.
MOST USEFUL YOGA ANATOMY COURSE YOU’LL EVER TAKE
In this essential yoga anatomy course, Jason Crandell and orthopedic surgeon Paul B. Roache, MD, have distilled the subject of anatomy into a dynamic, practical course that is directly relevant to yoga practice and teaching. This is not your high school anatomy course filled with rote memorization that you’ll soon forget. It won’t mire you down in details you don’t need. Instead, you’ll receive tools and knowledge that will improve your yoga practice and sharpen your yoga teaching skills.
This online yoga anatomy course is right for you if:
- You’ve hit a plateau and want to progress in your poses
- You or your students want to minimize the risk of injuries by understanding anatomical concepts
- You want to improve the accuracy of your teaching
- You want to more safely and effectively guide your students with your hands and your verbal cues
- You want to get better at “seeing” bodies and understanding how to guide them
This yoga anatomy course is made up of 8 modules that include lectures, slides, demonstrations, Q&A, and asana practice. Content is available to you for as long as you need. Unlike live courses, you can learn at your own pace and repeat lectures and practices as often as you’d like!
You will receive:
- 150+ downloadable anatomical illustrations that give you a comprehensive encyclopedia of the body
- 60-minute sequences to integrate the teachings
- Structured message boards to connect with other yoga students and teachers
- Anatomy of the Feet and Ankles
- Anatomy of the Legs
- Anatomy of the Pelvis
- Anatomy of the Spine
- The Anatomy of Breathing
- The Upper-Extremities
- The Nervous System
- Learning to See and Understand Bodies
Jason Crandell, is a natural teacher and author with more than 15 years of experience. His accessible, grounded classes integrate the best elements of power yoga, anatomical precision and mindfulness teachings. With a “knack for teaching subtle body movements in a way that everyone can understand” (Yoga Journal), Jason’s articulate, down-to-earth teaching will educate and empower you.
Named “one of the teachers shaping the future of yoga” by Yoga Journal, Jason has been one of the most in-demand teachers at conferences around the world for over a decade. Considered a “teachers-teacher”, Jason has taught on countless teacher-training faculties, leads trainings globally, and regularly presents teacher-training content at esteemed conferences.
Jason is a contributing editor for Yoga Journal Magazine where he has published over 25 articles. His critical-thinking skills will support you on your path of practice, teaching and self-inquiry.
Jason’s primary teacher is Rodney Yee, who was kind enough to say, “Jason is taking the art of teaching yoga to its next level.”