Jason is on the podcast this week to answer a few questions that came up about our Summer Series. (This is the long-lost bonus episode that we recorded this summer live during one of Jason’s teacher training modules but the file got corrupted.)
* His sequencing philosophy + the one biggest mistake he thinks yoga teachers make when planning their yoga class sequences.
* How to help students find a slow, steady breath during vinyasa classes — including how to breathe for backbends like Urdhva Dhanurasana (Wheel Pose), Dhanurasana (Bow Pose), and dropping back into Urdhva Dhanurasana.
* Why consistency is such an important element for teaching and practicing yoga.
* Jason’s thoughts on finding an appropriate pace for vinyasa yoga classes.
RECOMMENDED AND RELATED LINKS
WRITE A YOGA PODCAST REVIEW
If you like the podcast, please leave a review or rating on iTunes! It makes it easier for others to find the podcast. If you don’t know how to leave a review, here are some step by step instructions. Woohoo! So easy!
SHOUT-OUT TO OUR SPONSORS
1. I love cooking but even I get tired of the grind day after day. One thing that’s helped me immensely is Sunbasket meal delivery service — they offer organic produce and clean ingredients and many different types of meal plans. Their food is so delicious and I LOVE how creative they are! Go to sunbasket.com/yogaland to get $35 off your first order.
2. LOLA is a female-founded company offering 100organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. For every purchase, LOLA donates feminine care products to homeless shelters across the U.S. For 40% off all subscriptions, visit mylola.com and enter the code YOGALAND when you subscribe.
3. Care/of is a monthly subscription vitamin service made from high, quality ingredients personally tailored to your exact needs. Their short quiz asks you about your diet, health goals, and lifestyle choices and uses these answers to create personalized vitamin packs just for you. For 25% off your first month of personalized care/of vitamins, visit takecareof.com and enter promo code YOGALAND.