Jason’s back on the podcast this week answering some of the best questions we’ve gotten in about yoga postures. (Yogaland listeners are a smart, inquisitive bunch!)
We dive into:
* Why he rarely teaches Virabhadrasna I (Warrior I Pose) and how he feels about “squaring” the hips
* What Jason teaches instead of Warrior I (and what a relief it is)
* The differences between Paripurna Navasana (Full Boat Pose) and Ardha Navasna (Half Boat Pose) and which one is better for strengthening the core muscles
* What to do when you can’t breathe deeply in twists
* What it means to be an advanced yoga practitioner
RECOMMENDED AND RELATED LINKS
WRITE A REVIEW
If you like the podcast, please leave a review or rating on iTunes! It makes it easier for others to find the podcast. If you don’t know how to leave a review, here are some step by step instructions. Woohoo! So easy!
SHOUTOUT TO OUR SPONSORS
1. Zola is reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience. From engagement to wedding to decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology. To sign up with Zola and receive a $50 credit towards your registry, go to zola.com/yogaland
2. RxBar are protein bars made from 100% whole foods. That means RxBars do not contain artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or fillers. They also do not contain added sugar. They’re also delicious! For 25% off your first order, visit RXBAR.com/yogaland and enter the promo code YOGALAND at checkout.
3. Freshly is the easiest and most convenient way to eat healthy no matter what life throws your way. Freshly’s chef create delicious gluten-free meals delivered fresh to your door. Every single meal comes with a detailed overview of each ingredient in the meal. Get $25 off your first order of 6 fresh-cooked dinners by going to freshly.com/yogaland
4. To my women listeners out there – have you tried Lola yet? LOLA is a female-founded company offering organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. For 60% off your first order, visit mylola.com and enter the code YOGALAND when you subscribe.