The Art of Yoga Sequencing E-Course
HOW TO CREATE MEANINGFUL AND EFFECTIVE VINYASA YOGA SEQUENCES
Need help developing meaningful, authentic, and effective yoga sequences? The Art of Yoga Sequencing online course will arm you with the knowledge, inspiration, and technique you need to generate fresh, safe sequences that represent your voice and vision as a teacher. Learn how to create effective sequences for each posture category including arm balances, backbends, forward bends, twists, and inversions.Register Now
The yoga sequencing course is right for you if:
You want the essential techniques for every posture group, including how to prepare for and conclude each posture category.
You need the tools to develop safe, effective sequencing that represents your voice and builds your student-base.
You want to gain confidence creating mixed level yoga classes while meeting the needs of beginners and experienced students.
You crave the support, inspiration, and knowledge that will allow you to teach effective, authentic and purposeful yoga classes.
You want to refine your teaching of basic and challenging postures such as Bridge Pose, Revolved Triangle, Bakasana, Handstand, Upward-Facing Bow, and Hanumanasana, and more.
This yoga sequencing program contains 7 modules and provides approximately 30-hours of continuing education. It includes lectures, practice, sequencing templates, downloadable sequences, reflection questions, key teaching points for each posture group, and a curated list of YogaGlo classes that complement the module. Content is available for as long as you need.
You will receive:
- 30+ hours of professionally-produced lecture, discussion, and practice video.
- Sequencing templates for each posture group–so you can create your own sequences within an effective, safe structure.
- 20+ prepared sequences to practice and teach.
- New yoga sequences every month to keep your practice and teaching fresh.
- Feedback on your sequencing
- 35+ recommended YogaGlo classes to practice and study
- 3 free months of YogaGlo subscription time
- Sequencing with authenticity and purpose
- Turning Inward: Sequencing for safe, effective forward bends
- Creating Space and Freedom: How to Sequence for safe, effective backbends
- Letting Go of Tension: Sequencing for safe, effective twists
- Taking Flight: Sequencing for strong, stable arm-balancing
- Inversions: Teaching Handstand, Forearm Balance, Headstand, and Shoulderstand
- Beyond the Asanas: How to sequence for contemplative and energetic themes