You’ve probably heard people say that a short yoga practice is better than no yoga practice. Jason and I heartily agree — but it can still be hard to carve out the time. I think the root problem is that it’s hard to step on your mat solo and know what to do. This episode will help you get over the avoidance. We talk strategy and Jason offers three concrete, easy approaches to creating a home practice sequence that suits your mood, your energy level, and your time crunch.
WRITE A YOGA PODCAST REVIEW
If you like the podcast, please leave a review or rating on iTunes! It makes it easier for others to find the podcast. If you don’t know how to leave a review, here are some step by step instructions. Woohoo! So easy!
SHOUTOUT TO OUR SPONSORS
1. We all go through busy times where it can feel like a challenge to eat well. One thing that’s helped me is Sunbasket meal delivery service. Go to sunbasket.com/yogaland to get $35 off your first order.
2. Care/Of is a new, online vitamin company that is devoted to personalization and authenticity in its sourcing. Set your health goals, take their quiz, and they’ll give you vitamin, mineral, and adaptogen recommendations. Visit takecareof.com and use offer code YOGALAND at checkout for 50% off your first month of vitamins.
3. To my women listeners out there – have you tried Lola yet? LOLA is a female-founded company offering organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. For 60% off your first order, visit mylola.com and enter the code YOGALAND when you subscribe.
4. Treehut is a team of inspired designers and creators building unique wooden watches with personalized engravings. For 15% off your first order, visit treehutwatches.com/yogaland and enter the promo code YOGALAND at checkout. Offer expires December 31st.
5. Storyworth makes it easy and fun for loved ones to tell their stories. Simply purchase a subscription for someone you love and each week Storyworth will send them a question about their life. After a year, stories are bound in a beautiful book. For $20 off, visit storyworth.com/yogaland when you subscribe.
6. Zola is a new online wedding company that’s reinventing wedding planning and the registry process. Plus, there’s an app for your Ipad, iphone and AppleWatch – check and update your registry in real-time. For $50 credit toward your registry, visit zola.com/yogaland