A little note from Andrea about the gift guides: I had so much fun putting these together this year. These are all gifts I’d love to give or receive — you’ll find a mix of handmade, non-toxic, eco-friendly, and just plain old fun items.
This one is inspired by my young, hipster yoga friends who are always on the go–from school to teaching classes to a late night drink with friends — they can pull off yoga clothes as streetwear, because they have to!
1. For when she wants to sneaky away and practice yoga at her in-laws house and she doesn’t have her mat: A totally hygienic, grippy-on-the-bottom pair of holiday sox by Toe Sox, $40.00.
2. Half Moon Crop Top by Joah Brown. Soft and drapey and made in the USA. Available at Drishti Yoga, $37.00.
3. You’re Such a Super Lady pencils — because she is. Made by Rabbit Foot Fern for Brika, $14.00.
4. We love the Yogo Mat. So convenient, made from biodegradable rubber, and you can hang it by its straps after you wash it, $88.00
5. Moto Legging in Deep Plum by alo — simply because they are super-cool. $110.00.
6. A classic red lipstick without the toxins by Ilia Beauty, $26.00.
7. A nail color she can wear everyday — formulated without DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, and Camphor. Smoke on the Nail by Floss Gloss, $8.00.
8. Thistle leggings by Thief and Bandit. Printed on organic jersey with nontoxic ink. $85.00.
9. Vinyasa Scarf by Lululemon — the snaps mean she can wear it as a scarf, a wrap, a shrug or a hood, $48.00.