A little note from Andrea about the gift guides: I had so much fun putting these together this year. These are all gifts I’d love to give or receive — you’ll find a mix of handmade, non-toxic, eco-friendly, and just plain old fun items.
This one is inspired by that friend who loves color, who might just call herself bohemian and who is always good for a laugh.
1. Pre-order Kathryn’s highly anticipated second book and your friend will be among the first to sample her delicious recipes and yoga sequences, Pre-order on Amazon.
3. Help her channel her inner mermaid in these Emerald Scales leggings by our friends at OKIINO. They’re designed for surfing and yoga, by surfers and yogis, which means that they’re UPF 50+, quick-drying, and a portion of sales go to one of the nonprofits they support. $118.
4. Wing of Daedalus ring, handmade in Vermont by Molly Conant. Available in Brass or Sterling, $86 or $98.
5. Clear Rosa iPhone case by Rifle Paper Co. $36.00.
6. Mini Necessaire Make-up pouch in Dove Grey with Lilac. Made in California by professional make-up artist Shawn Burke. (I worked with Burke on many a Yoga Journal set and always coveted her amazing bags!) $119.00
7. Dreamer’s Feather Keepsake handmade by Baby Jives Co. Choose the feather color and the metallic color to make it perfect for her, $22.00
8. The ultimate multi-tasker, rms beauty’s lip2cheek treatment in Demure, $36.00. (Also rates a 1 in the Skin Deep Database.)